"Nothing we can do can change the past; but everything we do changes the future" Ashleigh Brilliant
Erik J. Rostamian, LCSW Therapist
My counseling approach is designed to help individuals live more consciously and creatively in today’s challenging times. I place an emphasis on strengths and solutions rather than problems and pathology. My greatest passion is helping people uncover their own innate knowledge and insights in promoting their power to heal themselves and live more meaningful lives.
My practice is inclusive of an integrative approach utilizing a variety of techniques from cognitive behavior therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, solutions focused therapy and motivational interviewing. However, I firmly believe that it is the therapeutic relationship between the individual and their therapist which is the most vital consideration leading to positive change.
I place a premium on forging strong relationships with the individuals, couples and families that I work with above any specific therapeutic modality or technique.
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy.
Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
Become EMPOWERED to make a positive CHANGE in your life today!
Individuals seeking therapy are ready to meet the challenges in their lives and ready to make changes in their lives. Contact Dynamic Change Counseling today for a free consultation!